Psychiatry Education Forum Academy published its next discussion series today:
It is important to have knowledge of these six neuro-cognitive domains for the evaluation & diagnosis of dementia subtypes, and this discussion series is divided into the following six sections
- Complex Attention
- Executive Function
- Memory & Learning
- Social Cognition
(1) COMPLEX ATTENTION
This first section video is available for a free preview below and this will be discussed in the following sections:
- Sustained Attention
- Selective Attention
- Divided Attention
- Processing Speed
Note that rest of the discussion series is only available to PEFA members and here is the list of these discussion sections:
(2) Executive Function:
- Inhibitory Control
- Working Memory
- Cognitive Flexibility
(3) Memory & Learning:
- Immediate Memory
- Recent Memory
- Semantic/Long term Memory
- Autobiographical Memory
- Expressive Language
- Grammar & Syntax
- Receptive Language
(5) Perceptual Motor:
(6) Social Cognition:
- Recognition of Emotions
- Theory of Mind
INTERESTED IN THIS DISCUSSION & MORE?
JOIN PSYCHIATRY EDUCATION FORUM ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
This is a closed membership for medical professionals only.
- 30+ Courses/Sections: Each chapter within these sections is of direct clinical relevance for your daily practice.
- Journal Club: we will post the most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry.
- Essentials of Inpatient Psychiatry Book: All chapters from this book are included in the academy sections.
- Discussion Forum & Community: Connect with other medical professionals and discuss your difficult-to-treat clinical cases.
- Conference Discounts: Academy members get discounted access at our conferences.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one place for ease of access.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER: