PSYCHIATRY EDUCATION FORUM ACADEMY
Most Updated & Upgraded Version of Educational Activity Provided by Psychiatry Education Forum
To keep the busy medical professionals updated on the essential and must-know clinical facts in psychiatry.
Why Join ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP?
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP?
Psychiatry Education Forum Academy is a closed membership, currently available for the following medical professionals only:
- 1. Physicians, Residents, Fellows, and Medical students.
- 2.Nurse Practitioners and students.
- 3. Physician Assistants and students.
- 4. Pharmacists and Pharmacy students
Note: Membership approval will require the confirmation of your medical professional status.
Are You Ready To Begin?
DR. HARVINDER SINGH
I am ABPN board-certified psychiatrist with a strong interest in teaching. This interest resulted in the creation of this website “Psychiatry Education Forum” in 2011. My recent book publication titled “Essentials of Inpatient Psychiatry” and the course “Physician’s Guide for Clinical Psychiatry” was liked nationally and internationally. I have compiled all the information from past publications into this Psychiatry Education Forum Academy Membership and will continue to update with new and updated clinical information.
TABLE OF CONTENT
(1) Psychopharmacology with co-morbid medical impairment:
(2) ADVERSE EVENTS MANAGEMENT: PSYCHOTROPICS & NON-PSYCHOTROPICS
(3) PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY: DRUG INTERACTIONS, CONVERSIONS, THERAPEUTIC MONITORING & BEYOND.
(4) Major Depression Disorder (MDD):
(5) Bipolar and Related Disorder:
(6) Obsessive Compulsive and Related Disorders.:
(7) Anxiety and related disorders
(8) Trauma and Stress-Related Disorders : Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD):
(9) Traumatic Brain Injury:
(10) Schizophrenia and Other Psychotic Disorders:
(11) Impulse control & related disorders
(12) FEEDING & EATING DISORDERS
(13) WOMEN'S MENTAL HEALTH: Pregnancy, Post-partum & Peri-menopause
(14) Addiction Psychiatry: Substance Use Disorders
(15) Geriatric Psychiatry: Neurocognitive Disorders.
(16) Child and Adolescent Psychiatry:
(17) MED-Psychiatry: Managing/Ruling out Co-Morbid Medical Conditions
What MEMBERS are saying
Are You Ready To Begin?
PEF ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP PRICING
For Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and Pharmacists.
STUDENTS DISCOUNT MEMBERSHIP
For Residents & Students: Email us for Discount Code.