Clozapine is considered a gold-standard medication for treatment-resistant schizophrenia, but close to 50% of these patients on clozapine may show poor or no response. What treatment options are available for clozapine-resistant schizophrenia population?
This is what Dr. Harvinder Singh will discuss in Psychiatry Education Forum Academy’s next video discussion:
This video discussion will be summarized in the following sections:
- Consider these five factors before augmentation.
- Role of clozapine level monitoring.
- Clozapine augmentation with:
- Mood Stabilizers
- Glutamate modulators
FOR PEFA ACADEMY MEMBERS:
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
JOIN PSYCHIATRY EDUCATION FORUM ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
This is a closed membership for medical professionals only.
- 30+ Courses/Sections: Each chapter within these sections is of direct clinical relevance for your daily practice.
- Journal Club: we will post the most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry.
- Essentials of Inpatient Psychiatry Book: All chapters from this book are included in the academy sections.
- Discussion Forum & Community: Connect with other medical professionals and discuss your difficult-to-treat clinical cases.
- Conference Discounts: Academy members get discounted access at our conferences.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one place for ease of access.