The drug interaction between Lamotrigine and Oral Contraceptives is of direct clinical relevance for your daily clinical practice. This topic is summarized in the following sections:
- Interaction between Lamotrigine and Oral Contraceptives.
- Which contraceptives are safer with Lamotrigine?
- How to safely use lamotrigine with estrogen-containing contraceptives?
- Adding Oral Contraceptives to Lamotrigine.
- Managing Pill-Free Week.
- Adding Lamotrigine to Oral Contraceptives.
- Stopping Oral Contraceptives with Lamotrigine.
The first two sections are available in our following YouTube video:
FULL DISCUSSION AVAILABLE FOR PEFA ACADEMY MEMBERS:
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
JOIN PSYCHIATRY EDUCATION FORUM ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
This is a closed membership for medical professionals only.
- 30+ Courses/Sections: Each chapter within these sections is of direct clinical relevance for your daily practice.
- Journal Club: we will post the most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry.
- Essentials of Inpatient Psychiatry Book: All chapters from this book are included in the academy sections.
- Discussion Forum & Community: Connect with other medical professionals and discuss your difficult-to-treat clinical cases.
- Conference Discounts: Academy members get discounted access at our conferences.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one place for ease of access.