In the realm of healthcare, the co-administration of medications requires careful consideration to ensure both safety and efficacy. One such intriguing interplay exists between lamotrigine, a commonly prescribed mood stabilizer & antiepileptic medication, and oral contraceptives, a popular form of birth control.
Let’s begin by answering this question first:
Watch the 4-minute video on our YouTube channel for the answer:
DETAILED LECTURE FOR ACADEMY MEMBERS:
Can we use Lamotrigine with Oral Contraceptives?
JOIN EMAIL NEWSLETTER (FREE):
INTERESTED IN ACCESS TO THIS & OTHER CLINICALLY RELEVANT LECTURE SERIES?
JOIN ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP:
This is a closed membership for medical professionals only.
- 400+ Clinically Relevant Chapters: Each chapter within these sections is of direct clinical relevance for your daily practice.
- Journal Club: we will post the most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Clinical Case Discussion: Dr. Singh (Psychiatry) and Dr. Kaur (Family Medicine) discuss clinical cases to integrate the clinical cases from Psychiatry and Medicine.
- Discussion Forum & Community: Connect with other medical professionals and discuss your difficult-to-treat clinical cases.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one place for ease of access.
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR: Residents & Students ONLY.
Email us your student information (program information and way to confirm your student status) to: HSingh@PsychiatryEducationForum.com
© 2024 All Rights Reserved.