Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM) of psychotropic medication is a clinically relevant topic as TDM can be a beneficial test in following clinical scenarios
- checking medication adherence.
- lack of clinical response at recommended doses.
- relapse during maintenance treatment despite medication compliance.
- suspected drug interaction.
Here is a clinically relevant fact regarding the TDM of one of the TCAs: Clomipramine:
We have the following lecture series for more details this topic (for PEFA members only):
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring: Antidpressant Levels
INTERESTED IN THIS LECTURE SERIES & MORE?
JOIN PSYCHIATRY EDUCATION FORUM ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
This is a closed membership for medical professionals only.
- 30+ Courses/Sections: Each chapter within these sections is of direct clinical relevance for your daily practice.
- Journal Club: we will post the most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry.
- Essentials of Inpatient Psychiatry Book: All chapters from this book are included in the academy sections.
- Discussion Forum & Community: Connect with other medical professionals and discuss your difficult-to-treat clinical cases.
- Conference Discounts: Academy members get discounted access at our conferences.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one place for ease of access.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER: