Phencyclidine abuse can cause violent and aggressive behaviors, severe hallucinations, paranoia, and impaired motor skills. Few medications can cause false-positive results can occur for agents with structural similarity to phencyclidine.
Today we continue our lecture series by posting a short video lectures on Phencylcidine and Cocaine urine drug tests.
Here is one of the topics discussed in this lecture series today:
URINE DRUG TESTS: PHENCYLCIDINE
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
JOIN PSYCHIATRY EDUCATION FORUM ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
This is a closed membership for medical professionals only.
- 30+ Courses/Sections: Each chapter within these sections is of direct clinical relevance for your daily practice.
- Journal Club: we will post the most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry.
- Essentials of Inpatient Psychiatry Book: All chapters from this book are included in the academy sections.
- Discussion Forum & Community: Connect with other medical professionals and discuss your difficult-to-treat clinical cases.
- Conference Discounts: Academy members get discounted access at our conferences.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one place for ease of access.