Thank You for an Incredible 2022!
Dear PEFA Academy members,
As 2022 comes to a close, we wanted to take a moment to thank you for being a part of our amazing journey– we couldn’t have done it without you.
We reached the following milestones in 2022:
- Our total chapter counts crossed 400
- Journal Club discussions posted, including articles from ABPNs Certification pathway track
- New Lecture Series added: (a) Integrative & Complementary Psychiatry; (b) Managing Clozapine’s’ Adverse Events; (c) OCD Psychopharmacology Algorithm; (d) Lithium Adverse Events Management; (e) Clinical Interpretation of Urine Drug Tests
- New Feature added: Clinical Case Discussions
- Our community grew close to three fold this year.
We’re so grateful for you and we look forward to a great 2023! We have more clinical relevant discussions planned for 2023. Stay tuned and have a happy & safe new year 🙂
Harvinder Singh, MD
Psychiatry Education Forum Academy
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
JOIN PSYCHIATRY EDUCATION FORUM ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
This is a closed membership for medical professionals only.
- 30+ Courses/Sections: Each chapter within these sections is of direct clinical relevance for your daily practice.
- Journal Club: we will post the most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry.
- Clinical Case Discussions: Discussions of clinical cases from our daily clinical practice.
- Discussion Forum & Community: Connect with other medical professionals and discuss your difficult-to-treat clinical cases.
- Essentials of Inpatient Psychiatry Book: All chapters from this book are included in the academy sections.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one place for ease of access.