Journal Club #4: How Does Schizophrenia Symptoms Progress with Age?
Today we posted the following fourth journal club in PEFA Journal Club’s discussion series:
FOR PEFA MEMBERS ONLY:
Psychiatry Education Forum’s Journal Club is an additional feature for PEF Academy’s members. All academy members will be automatically enrolled in this journal club.
Here we post the most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice with CME credits available for selective journal club activities.
4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits Available from June 26, 2021
→ CME Credits will increase with our upcoming journal club video discussions.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC and Psychiatry Education Forum LLC. The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Accreditation & Designation Statements and Disclosure Report:
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS JOURNAL CLUB DISCUSSION SERIES?
JOIN PSYCHIATRY EDUCATION FORUM ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
This is a closed membership for medical professionals only.
- 30+ Courses/Sections: Each chapter within these sections is of direct clinical relevance for your daily practice.
- Journal Club: we will post the most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry.
- Essentials of Inpatient Psychiatry Book: All chapters from this book are included in the academy sections.
- Discussion Forum & Community: Connect with other medical professionals and discuss your difficult-to-treat clinical cases.
- Conference Discounts: Academy members get discounted access at our conferences.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one place for ease of access.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER: