Today we posted the following fifth journal club in PEFA Journal Club’s discussion series and discussion with a expert in our Coffee Club’s discussion section:
FOR PEFA MEMBERS ONLY:
We also posted the following Coffee Club discussion with Dr. Lena Palaniyappan. He will answer the following clinical questions:
- How important are the differences in efficacy among antipsychotics?
- What is the clinical importance of the differences in the adverse event profile of antipsychotics?
- How to implement this information and improve our prescribing practices?
- What can we say differently to patients & their families on the basis of this study?
FOR PEFA MEMBERS ONLY:
4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits Available from June 26, 2021
→ CME Credits will increase with our upcoming journal club video discussions.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC and Psychiatry Education Forum LLC. The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Accreditation & Designation Statements and Disclosure Report:
INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS JOURNAL CLUB DISCUSSION SERIES?
JOIN PSYCHIATRY EDUCATION FORUM ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
This is a closed membership for medical professionals only.
- 30+ Courses/Sections: Each chapter within these sections is of direct clinical relevance for your daily practice.
- Journal Club: we will post the most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry.
- Essentials of Inpatient Psychiatry Book: All chapters from this book are included in the academy sections.
- Discussion Forum & Community: Connect with other medical professionals and discuss your difficult-to-treat clinical cases.
- Conference Discounts: Academy members get discounted access at our conferences.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one place for ease of access.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER: