Behavioral Symptoms Management in Dementia Lecture Series
This lecture series will be discussed in the following sections:
1. Types of agitated behaviors in dementia: (Duration: 10 mins)
2. Clinical relevance of behavior types: (Duration: 10 mins)
3. Evaluation of behavioral symptoms in dementia: (Duration: 20 mins)
4. Differential diagnosis: (Duration: 10 mins)
5. Why patients with dementia develop behavioral symptoms? : (Duration: 10 mins)
6. Non-Pharmacological management options: (Duration: 30 mins)
7. Pharmacological management options.: (Duration: 20 mins)
TOTAL LECTURE DURATION: 110 mins (~2 hours)
Section #5 is available for a free preview:
WHY PATIENTS WITH DEMENTIA DEVELOP BEHAVIORAL SYMPTOMS?
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
JOIN OUR COURSE & GET ACCESS TO COMPLETE LECTURE SERIES:
PHYSICIAN’S GUIDE FOR CLINICAL PSYCHIATRY COURSE
- Total chapters: 250+ Chapters.
- Chapters and Sections are frequently updated.
- Peer2Peer ChatRoom: Makes learning process more active via engagement among subscribers.
- Journal Club: we will post most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one course.
- Annual Subscription of $65/year: for continued access to course on an annual basis.