We will begin the following email lecture series for Physician’s Guide for Clinical Psychiatry course subscribers:
PSYCHOTROPICS DOSE CONVERSION
(MAY 18- MAY 29, 2020)
(May 18): (1) ANTIPSYCHOTICS Dose conversion: (a) Atypical antipsychotics
(May 20): (2) ANTIPSYCHOTICS Dose conversion: (b) Typical antipsychotics
(May 22): (3) ANTIDEPRESSANTS Dose conversion: (a) SSRIs, SNRIs & NDRI.
(May 25): (4) ANTIDEPRESSANTS Dose conversion (b) TCAs, NASSAs, Serotonin Modulators & MAOIs.
(May 27): (5) Benzodiazepines and Non-Benzodiazepine Hypnotics Dose Conversions.
(May 29): (6) Pharmacological treatments for chronic benzodiazepine use discontinuation.
Subscribe to Physician’s Guide for Clinical Psychiatry:
- Total chapters= 253 and counting.
- Chapters and Sections are frequently updated.
- Each chapter includes references: with either pdf article or pubmed link for each article.
- Triweekly Email Clinical Summary: subscribers receive 3 emails/week.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one course.
- Annual Subscription of $65/year: for continued access to course on an annual basis.