This is our fifth video podcast and will be summarized in the following sections:
- Diagnosing PMDD.
- PMS vs PMDD.
- Evaluating PMDD with Scales.
- Treatment Options: Lifestyle modifications and Medications.
- What medications are FDA approved for PMDD?
- What dose of medication is found effective for physical and mood symptoms in PMDD?
- How long it takes for PMDD symptoms to improve with antidepressants?
- Are intermittent dosing different than daily dosing (in term of efficacy)?
- What if lifestyle modifications and antidepressants are not effective?
VIDEO PODCAST AVAILABLE HERE: https://psychiatryeducationforum.teachable.com/courses/451404/lectures/9925996
Physician’s Guide for Clinical Psychiatry Course
Subscribe for similar clinically relevant topics and podcasts.