Psychiatry Education Forum’s (PEF) Coffee Club is a new feature for Physician’s Guide for Clinical Psychiatry course subscribers. PEF Coffee Club contains short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry.
Post Contribution by Dr. Lena Palaniyappan
In our next coffee club: we have a discussion with one of the leading expert in the field of bipolar disorder: Dr. Lakshmi Yatham, who will discuss this topic in the following six sections:
(1) Is Watchful Waiting Appropriate for Bipolar Depression?
(This first coffee club video is available for a free preview)
(2) Antidepressants in Bipolar Depression: When to Use & When to Avoid?
(3) How Long to Continue Adjunct Antidepressants in Bipolar Depression?
(4) Is Lamotrigine >200 mg Effective for Bipolar Depression?
(5) Is Quetiapine 600 mg More Efficacious than 300 mg for Bipolar Depression?
(6) Which Subgroup of Bipolar Disorder Patients Respond Well to Lithium?
Join Physician’s Guide for Clinical Psychiatry Course & Get Complete Access to PEF Coffee Club Discussions:
PHYSICIAN’S GUIDE FOR CLINICAL PSYCHIATRY COURSE
- Total chapters: 250+ Chapters.
- Chapters and Sections are frequently updated.
- Peer2Peer ChatRoom: Makes learning process more active via engagement among subscribers.
- Journal Club: we will post most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one course.
- Annual Subscription of $65/year: for continued access to course on an annual basis.