We hope you had an amazing 2019! We sure did, thanks to all of your support over the past year.
I want to say a heartfelt thank you to all of our amazing followers – you’ve made 2019 our best year yet! Keep following us, we have some exciting plans in the works for 2020.
Wishing you all the best and a Happy New Year as we head into a new year.
We end this year by summarizing our top 5 website posts and top 5 course email lecture series of 2019:
Top 5 Website Posts of 2019:
(1) Tardive Dyskinesia: Comparing VMAT2 Inhibitors.
(1) Managing Antidepressant’s Adverse Events.
(2) Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI): Pharmacological Management of Neuropsychiatric Sequelae.
(3) Prescribing Antidepressants with Medical Co-Morbidities.
(4) Managing Lithium’s Adverse Events.
(5) Pharmacological Management of Antipsychotics-induced Weight Gain.
Join Physician's Guide for Clinical Psychiatry Course
- Course is frequently updated.
- Each chapter includes references: with full pdf article or PubMed link for each article.
- Total chapters= 235 and counting.
- Triweekly Email Clinical Summary: Subscribers receive 3 emails/week containing chapters clinical summary (Mon, Wed, and Fri).
- Goal is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one course: aimed at busy clinical professionals for quick review.