Understanding the neuroanatomy of the reward pathway and related circuitry is important in psychiatry, as abnormalities in these pathways are known to have a role in disorders like substance abuse and pathological gambling.
In this post, we will compare the difference between addicted and non-addicted brain:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR:
PHYSICIAN’S GUIDE FOR CLINICAL PSYCHIATRY COURSE
- Total chapters: 250+ Chapters.
- Chapters and Sections are frequently updated.
- Triweekly Email Clinical Summary: subscribers receive 3 emails/week.
- Journal Club: we will post most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one course.
- Annual Subscription of $65/year: for continued access to course on an annual basis.