This short 10 min video will discuss the important drug interactions for commonly used mood stabilizers for bipolar disorder management:
Our course chapter will compare Lithium, Depakote, Carbamazepine, Oxcarbazepine and Lamotrigine in the following sections:
- FDA Indications.
- CANMAT and ISBD 2018 Guidelines Recommendations.
- Lab workup before initiating treatment.
- Therapeutic level.
- Drug interactions.
- Clinical facts.
Note: This Course Chapter is Available for a Free Preview Here:
PHYSICIAN’S GUIDE FOR CLINICAL PSYCHIATRY COURSE
- Total chapters: 260+ Chapters.
- Chapters and Sections are frequently updated.
- Peer2Peer ChatRoom: Makes learning process more active via engagement among subscribers.
- Journal Club: we will post most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one course.
- Annual Subscription of $65/year: for continued access to course on an annual basis.