Psychiatry Education Forum Academy just finished the lecture series on Understanding Lithium’s Adverse Events Management. Here we have discussed the clinical details of how to Recognize, Manage, Monitor, and Prevent these adverse events from lithium.
When it comes to side effects, we have seen among our colleagues, knowing what to look for and how to tackle each side effect, imparts a great deal of confidence that enables effective use of Lithium.
TABLE OF CONTENT
THIS LECTURE IS FOR OUR ACADEMY MEMBERS ONLY
JOIN PSYCHIATRY EDUCATION FORUM ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
This is a closed membership for medical professionals only.
- 30+ Courses/Sections: Each chapter within these sections is of direct clinical relevance for your daily practice.
- Journal Club: we will post the most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry.
- Essentials of Inpatient Psychiatry Book: All chapters from this book are included in the academy sections.
- Discussion Forum & Community: Connect with other medical professionals and discuss your difficult-to-treat clinical cases.
- Conference Discounts: Academy members get discounted access at our conferences.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one place for ease of access.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER: