ABPN’S Article Based Continuing Certification (ABCC) Pathway Track
This new Article Based Continuing Certification (ABCC) Pathway is an ongoing professional journal article-based assessment activity designed by ABPN (American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology) for physicians to meet their Continuing Certification program requirement.
In our upcoming journal club discussions, we will discuss 1-2 articles per month from this ABCC track in a clinically relevant fashion. This will help you answer the multiple-choice questions on ABPN’s website to get the credits for each article discussion.
Our first ABCC track journal club discussion is scheduled for release this month:
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
JOIN PSYCHIATRY EDUCATION FORUM ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
This is a closed membership for medical professionals only.
- 30+ Courses/Sections: Each chapter within these sections is of direct clinical relevance for your daily practice.
- Journal Club: we will post the most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry.
- Essentials of Inpatient Psychiatry Book: All chapters from this book are included in the academy sections.
- Discussion Forum & Community: Connect with other medical professionals and discuss your difficult-to-treat clinical cases.
- Conference Discounts: Academy members get discounted access at our conferences.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one place for ease of access.