Journal Club’s New Feature: ABCC Pathway Track
Psychiatry Education Forum’s Journal Club is an additional feature for our Academy’s members. We are excited to announce the release of our new feature in the journal club:
ABPN’S Article Based Continuing Certification (ABCC) Pathway Track
This new Article Based Continuing Certification (ABCC) Pathway is an ongoing professional journal article-based assessment activity designed by ABPN (American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology) for physicians to meet their Continuing Certification program requirement.
In our upcoming journal club discussions, we will discuss 1-2 articles per month from this ABCC track in a clinically relevant fashion. This will help you answer the multiple-choice questions on ABPN’s website to get the credits for each article discussion.
Our first ABCC track journal club discussion is scheduled for release this month:
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
JOIN PSYCHIATRY EDUCATION FORUM ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
This is a closed membership for medical professionals only.
- 30+ Courses/Sections: Each chapter within these sections is of direct clinical relevance for your daily practice.
- Journal Club: we will post the most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry.
- Essentials of Inpatient Psychiatry Book: All chapters from this book are included in the academy sections.
- Discussion Forum & Community: Connect with other medical professionals and discuss your difficult-to-treat clinical cases.
- Conference Discounts: Academy members get discounted access at our conferences.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one place for ease of access.