We posted our first six journal club videos from May 09- June 13, with a total of 1.50 CME credits available (see below for more details).
Today we are excited to release the schedule of our next journal club videos #7-11 with a total of 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits.
These upcoming journal club videos will also feature the discussion with experts, who will answer clinically relevant questions for each topic:
4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits Available:
- 1.50 CME Credits for Journal Club #1-6
- 2.75 CME Credits for Journal Club #7-11
(CME Credits will increase with upcoming journal club videos)
Psychiatry Education Forum’s Journal Club:
Psychiatry Education Forum’s Journal Club is a new feature for Physician’s Guide for Clinical Psychiatry course subscribers and is available for free to the course subscribers. All course subscribes (including current and future subscribers) will be automatically enrolled in this journal club.
Journal Club #1-6 Schedule:
CME Credits™ Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC and Psychiatry Education Forum LLC. The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
JOURNAL CLUB IS A NEW FEATURE FOR COURSE SUBSCRIBERS
- Total chapters: 250+ Chapters.
- Chapters and Sections are frequently updated.
- Triweekly Email Clinical Summary: subscribers receive 3 emails/week.
- Journal Club: we will post most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one course.
- Annual Subscription of $65/year: for continued access to course on an annual basis.