This is an educational website created with the purpose of sharing important topics and research articles in psychiatry.
to keep busy medical professionals updated by posting clinically relevant topics only
Please note that this website is for educational purposes only and do refer to the references cited at the end of each topic for more information.
JOIN OUR WEEKLY EMAIL NEWSLETTER:
and stay updated of following updates:
Clinically relevant topics posted on website
Educational videos posted on our YouTube channel
Updates regarding course, journal club & coffee club
Regarding our future publications and updates
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
MEET OUR TEAM:
Contact Email: HSingh@PsychiatryEducationForum.com
OUR FEATURED COURSE:
PHYSICIAN'S GUIDE FOR CLINICAL PSYCHIATRY
- Total chapters: 260+ Chapters.
- Chapters and Sections are frequently updated.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one course.
- Peer2Peer ChatRoom: Interaction among our course subscribers and makes weekly learning process more active with a chance to engage with the posted materials. (details)
- Journal Club: we will post most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice. (details)
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry. (details)
- Annual Subscription of $65/year: for continued access to course on an annual basis.