Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) is a common psychiatric disorder with chronic waxing and waning course for some. Psychiatry Education Forum Academy will summarize the pharmacological treatment of GAD in the following sections:
- Initial Medication of Choice?
- Medications option for Partial or No Response to first-line treatment?
- How long to continue treatment after achieving remission?
The first video discussion on “GAD: Initial Medication of Choice” is published today and is available for a free preview below. If you are interested in learning more: consider joining the Psychiatry Education Forum Academy Membership (details below).
FOR PEFA ACADEMY MEMBERS?
Read the Academy Chapter for details:
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
JOIN PSYCHIATRY EDUCATION FORUM ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
This is a closed membership for medical professionals only.
- 30+ Courses/Sections: Each chapter within these sections is of direct clinical relevance for your daily practice.
- Journal Club: we will post the most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry.
- Essentials of Inpatient Psychiatry Book: All chapters from this book are included in the academy sections.
- Discussion Forum & Community: Connect with other medical professionals and discuss your difficult-to-treat clinical cases.
- Conference Discounts: Academy members get discounted access at our conferences.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one place for ease of access.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER: