Today we are excited to announce that we crossed 250 chapters in Physician’s Guide for Clinical Psychiatry Course.
Here is Chapter #252 (which is available for a free preview):
This chapter will be discussed in the following six sections:
- Clinical features and commonly affected areas.
- Demographics (Age & Sex).
- Rule out following causes first.
- Causes: Psychotropic and Non-Psychotropic Medications.
- Topical treatment
- Systemic treatment
PHYSICIAN’S GUIDE FOR CLINICAL PSYCHIATRY COURSE
TABLE OF CONTENT: 252 CHAPTERS
For Detailed Access:
Subscribe to Physician’s Guide for Clinical Psychiatry:
- Total chapters= 252 and counting.
- Chapters and Sections are frequently updated.
- Each chapter includes references: with either pdf article or pubmed link for each article.
- Triweekly Email Clinical Summary: subscribers receive 3 emails/week.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one course.
- Annual Subscription of $65/year: for continued access to course on an annual basis.