Bipolar disorder is a chronic mood disorder associated with various mood states including mania, hypomania, depression, and mixed states. The identification and treatment of mixed state is of clinical importance. The diagnosis has changed from DSM-IV “Mixed Episode” to DSM-5 specifiers as “Mixed Manic” and “Mixed Depressive”.
Today we are excited to announce our next clinically relevant discussion for our academy members, with the focus on correctly diagnosing and managing mixed features in bipolar disorder:
Bipolar Disorder with Mixed Features: Update 2021.
Lecture #1: How to Diagnose Bipolar Mixed Feature Specifier?
Lecture #2: Why is Diagnosing Bipolar Mixed State Important?
Lecture #3: Assessment Scales for Mixed State Evaluation.
Lecture #4: Management Options for Bipolar Mixed States.
THIS UPDATE IS ONLY FOR OUR ACADEMY MEMBERS
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
JOIN PSYCHIATRY EDUCATION FORUM ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
This is a closed membership for medical professionals only.
- 30+ Courses/Sections: Each chapter within these sections is of direct clinical relevance for your daily practice.
- Journal Club: we will post the most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry.
- Essentials of Inpatient Psychiatry Book: All chapters from this book are included in the academy sections.
- Discussion Forum & Community: Connect with other medical professionals and discuss your difficult-to-treat clinical cases.
- Conference Discounts: Academy members get discounted access at our conferences.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one place for ease of access.