PEFA (Psychiatry Education Forum Academy) is excited to announce the release of our new section titled “Feeding & Eating Disorders”. We have the following two new chapters added to this section:
(1) Binge Eating Disorder: How to Diagnose?
This chapter contains 10 min video discussion on how to diagnose the binge-eating disorder. Here is the summary slide of this discussion:
(2) Binge Eating Disorder: Available Medications Treatment Options
This chapter contains 40 min video discussion on both FDA approved and off-label treatment options for treatment of binge eating disorder.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
JOIN PSYCHIATRY EDUCATION FORUM ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
This is a closed membership for medical professionals only.
- 30+ Courses/Sections: Each chapter within these sections is of direct clinical relevance for your daily practice.
- Journal Club: we will post the most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry.
- Essentials of Inpatient Psychiatry Book: All chapters from this book are included in the academy sections.
- Discussion Forum & Community: Connect with other medical professionals and discuss your difficult-to-treat clinical cases.
- Conference Discounts: Academy members get discounted access at our conferences.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one place for ease of access.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER: