TRANSDERMAL VS SUBLINGUAL
This post will summarize the key differences between the transdermal and sublingual formulation of asenapine in the following 10 minutes of video discussion.
FDA approved the transdermal asenapine formulation (SECUADO®) in 2019 and here is our website post from Oct 2019 summarizing this formulation in the following sections:
- Dosing & Administration
- Application Sites
- Dose Conversion from Oral Asenapine
- Laboratory workup.Investigations
- Drug Interactions
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
JOIN PSYCHIATRY EDUCATION FORUM ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP
This is a closed membership for medical professionals only.
- 30+ Courses/Sections: Each chapter within these sections is of direct clinical relevance for your daily practice.
- Journal Club: we will post the most recently published psychiatry articles relevant to your daily clinical practice.
- Coffee Club: contain short discussions with clinical experts in the field of psychiatry.
- Essentials of Inpatient Psychiatry Book: All chapters from this book are included in the academy sections.
- Discussion Forum & Community: Connect with other medical professionals and discuss your difficult-to-treat clinical cases.
- Conference Discounts: Academy members get discounted access at our conferences.
- Goal: is to have all important clinically relevant topics in one place for ease of access.